As summer approaches we want to show you how to create gorgeous waves with your CLOUD NINE straighteners.
CLOUD NINE Creative Ambassador Casey Coleman gives us a demonstration on how to achieve beautiful waves with our Original Iron Pro.
HOW DO I WAVE WITH STRAIGHTENERS?
This is one of our commonly asked questions. We wanted to show you just how easy it is to style this look. Make waves with any of our straighteners using this technique. So whether you have The Touch, The Original, The Wide, The Pro or our NEW Cordless you can achieve soft, textured waves.
Follow our step by step guide from with the video above to help you get gorgeous glam waves with your straighteners.
- Smooth out the hair and prepare before styling.
- Create small sections and spray with Magical Potion to provide heat protection.
- If using The Original Iron Pro or The Cordless Pro use revive mode for a lower temp and less friction on the hair.
- Curl away from the face pulling down and not out to create soft, loose waves and to frame the face.
- Use CLOUD NINE Croc Clips to hold larger sections of the hair.
- Curl the hair using the bottom of the plates for a smooth, glide through the hair from root to tip.
- Repeat for each section for the full head of hair.
- Use your CLOUD NINE Texture Comb to softly comb through, being careful not to over brush as you will have created nice shine.
- Add hold spray and texture spray. For extra definition spray hold spray on a tail comb and flatten any flyaways.
- Push into each 'dent' of the wave to create extra bounce for the waves.
- Add accessories for a feature element to the hair if you like.
- For extra volume backcomb the under section of hair on the hair line so when flipped it creates extra lift.
- Push your Tail Comb in to the waves on both sides for final boost and bounce.
- Spray with your favourite setting spray and texture spray to suit your style and finish!
For more how to's and fierce CLOUD NINE content follow the CLOUD NINE Blog and visit our YouTube channel.
Back to Styles
27th July 2021