C9 ANZ’s liability is limited, to the extent permissible by law and at its option, to:
a) in relation to products:
1. the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products;
2. the repair of the products;
3. the payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products; or
4. the payment of the cost of having the products repaired.
b) where the products are services:
1. the supply of service again; or
2. the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
a) any increased costs or expenses;
b) any loss of profit, revenue, business, contracts or anticipated savings;
c) any loss or expense resulting from a claim by a third party; or
d) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any nature whatsoever caused by C9 ANZ’s failure to complete or delay in completing the order to e) deliver the products.
C9 ANZ is not responsible and accept no liability for loss or damage arising from Website failures or downtime.
These terms and conditions are not intended to exclude or limit the application of any statute (including but not limited to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA) as amended from time to time and its Schedule 2, the Australian Consumer Law), where to do so would contravene that statute or cause a provision of these terms to be void. Any stated exclusion or limitation in these terms is only to the full extent permitted at law.