How to do side-swept waves
The perfect wedding hairstyle
Kirsty-Anne Sage, CLOUD NINE Guest Artist demonstrates how to create side-swept waves
A step-by-step guide to side-swept waves
1. Select the preferred Cloud Nine Touch Iron temperature setting, then pick up large sections of hair and spray in a heat protectant all over.
2. Section hair off into a horizontal top and bottom section.
3. Taking small sections of hair, twist and pull the Touch Iron down through the hair to curl.
4. Allow curls to completely cool before combing through with fingers.
5. Sweep hair to one side, tucking behind the ear. Lightly mist with hairspray for hold.