Party Looks: S-WAVES WITH GLITTER PART
Cloud Nine ambassador Renya Xydis shows us how to create S-waves with a glitter part
- Start with clean, dry hair. Section hair into two parts.
- Taking small sections of hair, create an S Bend wave by shaping into a bend and clamping down in quick motions with the Cloud Nine Wide Iron.
- Repeat the same technique to the remaining hair. For this technique to work best use small sections of hair.
- Once hair has cooled, gently rake out with fingers for a more natural look.
- Create a neat, straight part on one side with a tail comb.
- Use a tint brush to apply a mixture of glitter and gel along the part and around the hairline.