Festival Looks: Half Up Top Knot
Learn how to create a Half Up Top Knot using the Cloud Nine Touch Iron
- Select the preferred temperature setting on the Cloud Nine Touch Iron by tapping plates together. Part in the centre and section hair into two horizontal parts.
- Taking thin sections, twist and pull The Touch Iron through the hair to curl.
- Continue this curling technique around the head.
- For messy texture, rake through the curls with hands.
- Take random sized sections of hair and create a few plaits around the head. To give the plaits some width and texture separate using fingers.
- Pull back the top half of the hair and secure at the crown with an elastic. Wrap the remaining hair around the elastic to form a top knot and pin to secure.