FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
Cloud Nine is at the forefront of innovation and quality when it comes to professional hair styling tools.
We’re a fast growing business, and always on the lookout for talented people to join us and develop our team.
Creativity and passion run throughout everything we do, if you share that attitude, drop us a line with your details and an outline of how you think you could work in the team, or you can apply for a specific role.
Please send all career related enquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current available positions:
We are Cloud Nine. We are Fiercely Kind. We don’t dictate one form of beauty.
We know it comes in many kinds and we celebrate individuality. We proudly embrace individuality, empowering people to become the most beautiful versions of themselves. We do this by striving to exceed expectations and elevating standards through innovation and better choices. We care. Our Brand Values are what we live by. They are our best qualities. They define the way we treat our customers and each other. Established in 2009 in the UK and now known as “The FERRARI of the Haircare World” we create a new generation of Kinder-to-hair styling tools and solutions.
When Cloud Nine customers have a question, they will want to talk to you. You will be their first point of call for anything they need to keep the Cloud Nine brand moving. We work together, with a positive can-do attitude. You will be on hand to help our Australian customers find the best product as well as advising them on any queries they may have in a fiercely kind way. This year we have already won the Canstar Blue award for most satisfied customers in Australia. It takes a special sort of person to be friendly and calm throughout all communications. We care about each other. We care about our brand. We care about our customers. We care because it matters.
We are determined. We are honest. We are inclusive. WE CARE.
· Answering enquiries about the most amazing promotional offers we have on that day.
· Keeping loyal customers happy.
· Talking through our different products to a first-time buyer on the phone and advising on the best styling tool for them.
· Explaining our fantastic brand to potential customers, multiple times a day, throughout multiple platforms to all age groups.
· Updating warranty information on our CRM system (we currently use Salesforce).
· Diffusing situations when misunderstandings may occur.
· Communicating our Fiercely Kind brand to press or media who get in touch.
· Upsell our new ranges to current customers.
· Putting your detective PI hat on and exploring any issues that are stopping sales online.
· Catching up with co-workers on anything new you’ve learnt or noticed.
A problem solver who can think on their feet and happy to try their hands at anything the company might need.
Being a confident self-motivator who works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You are great at developing good rapport with the customer quickly and problem solving using your own initiative.
Time keeping and time management is very important to you so, essentially you are able to prioritise your workload and multitasking with accuracy.
Communicating to our customers in a polite, friendly, and efficient way to make each person’s experience one of a kind and genuine via phone, email and social media channels whilst maintaining the company’s brand message.
· Customer support experience
· Communications or marketing background
· Beauty industry experience
· Interest within the hair and beauty industry and an avid fan of Cloud Nine Products.
· A global brand that has lots of internal opportunities for growth. Whilst the Australian arm is fairly new, our brand is over 10 years old with plans of world domination.
· Fun, easy-going co-workers who are open to new ideas and efficiencies to ensure brand growth.
· Budget for team-building activities (because without loving each other, we’d never work!)
· Great discounts on our products for our brand advocates.
· A very open and self-sufficient office environment in central Sydney.
Job Type: Full-time, Not accepting working/holiday visa
Salary and Job Title/ position: Customer Care Assistant/Manager Dependant on experience. Up to $55,000 plus super.
Closing date 30/06/2020 starting date 17/08/2020 (could be slightly earlier)
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service based in the UK
Please contact Lizzie Schofield if you are up for the challenge– HR@cloudninehair.com
GOT A QUESTION? JUST GET IN TOUCH
We are here to help you! Just pick up the phone to talk to a qualified member of our team
Call Us On...
Australia 1300 956 735
Pay it in 4 | Interest-Free
At checkout, select Afterpay as payment method
No new cards, use your own existing payment card
Simply complete your checkout
No long forms, instant approval online
Pay over four simple instalments
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoy your purchase right away
All you need to apply is to have a credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a resident of the country offering Afterpay. Min-spend $99, Max-spend $1000.
Late fees and additional eligibility criteria apply
For complete terms visit https://www.afterpay.com/terms