Wedding Guest Looks: Voluminous Messy Pony
Learn how to create a Voluminous Messy Pony using the Cloud Nine Touch Iron with our step-by-step guide Kirsty-Anne Sage, Cloud Nine Guest Artist
- Select the preferred Cloud Nine Touch Iron temperature setting, then pick up large sections of hair and spray in a heat protectant all over.
- Section hair off into a horizontal top and bottom section.
- Taking small sections of hair, twist and pull the Touch Iron down through the hair to curl.
- Allow curls to completely cool before combing through with fingers.
- Brush hair into a high pony with the Cloud Nine Paddle brush, and secure with an elastic at the crown.
- Wrap a thin piece of hair around the ponytail to conceal the hair tie and pin. Tease the pony gently at the base to create more volume and a messier look.