Wedding Guest Looks: Tucked Back Loose Waves
Learn how to create Tucked Back Loose Waves using the Touch Iron with our step-by-step Get The Look guide
- Select the preferred Cloud Nine Touch Iron temperature setting, then pick up large sections of hair and spray in a heat protectant all over.
- Section hair off into a horizontal top and bottom section.
- Taking small sections of hair, twist and pull the Touch Iron down through the hair to curl.
- Allow curls to completely cool before combing through with fingers.
- Allow hair around the face to fall out naturally for softness and flip the top section of hair out of the way. Taking a small section of hair, tuck back and pin. Flip hair back over to conceal the pin. Repeat on other side.