Textured Messy Waves
Cloud Nine Guest Artist Kirsty-Anne Sage shows us how to create textured messy waves in long hair with the Cloud Nine Wide Iron.
- Select the preferred temperature setting on the Cloud Nine Wide Iron, then section off the hair
- Taking fine sections, curl hair by pulling the iron away from the face.
- Continue this technique around the head.
- Allow all curls to cool.
- Brush out the waves with the Cloud Nine Pin Bristle Paddle Brush.
- Add in a few random zig-zag waves by flicking the Wide Iron from one side to the other through the hair.