Party Looks: Modern Pony
Cloud Nine ambassador Renya Xydis shows us how to create a Modern Pony using the Original and Touch Irons
- Create a triangle section on top of the head and clip away. Divide the remaining hair into two and tie off a ponytail at the crown of the head.
- With a tail comb, bring the remaining hair up to meet the ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- Create body in the top section by curving the Cloud Nine Original Iron through horizontal sections of hair directed towards the ponytail.
- Bring all hair back to meet the pony and secure. Tuck the ponytail up into a bun and keep in place with a hair net.
- Clip the hair piece to the bun and conceal with a ribbon.
- Flick out the ends of the ponytail by angling the Cloud Nine Touch Iron in an upwards direction.