KNOTTED HIGH PONY
Cloud Nine Ambassador Renya Xydis shows us how to create a knotted high pony
- For extra length in the pony tail, section hair into a halo on the top of the head. Secure into a pony tail.
- Using a Cloud Nine Pin Bristle Paddle Brush, brush remaining hair up to conceal the central ponytail and secure tightly with an elastic.
- Straighten the pony tail with the Wide Iron.
- Divide the ponytail into 4 even sections and attach Kela Hair Beads to the elastic.
- Knot two sections of hair, followed by knotting the next two over the top, alternating sections until all hair is knotted. Secure with a clear thin elastic.