How to Curl Hair Using the Original Iron Straightener
Learn how to curl hair with a straightener using our quick and easy step-by-step guide. Watch our how-to video for more detailed tips and tricks to creating soft beach waves with the Cloud Nine Original straightening iron.
- Start with clean dry hair.
- Using your two pointer fingers, place them behind your ear and drag your fingers across the scalp to separate away the top section of hair and pin up.
- Set the Original Iron to 150 degrees. Working in small sections, twist the iron vertically through the hair from top to bottom.
- Continue this technique around the head. Turn the temperature down to 125 degrees to protect thinner hair around the face before curling.
- Allow all curls to cool and set.
- Comb the curls out using a wide tooth comb to loosen.