How to Get Bouncy Curls with the Original Wand
Find out how to curl hair using the Cloud Nine Original Wand to create beautiful, long-lasting curls.
If you are lusting over Cloud Nines latest looks and want to create polished curls of your own, then look no further. This step-by-step guide will have you creating curls with ease using the Cloud Nine Original Wand.
HOW TO CURL HAIR TO CREATE A POLISHED LONG-LASTING LOOK
1. Prep damp hair with a support spray or mousse and blow-dry using the Cloud Nine Paddle brush, stretching the roots out for a natural lift.
2. Section hair as shown from ear-to-ear in a cross section part and then separate the back of the head into two equal sections, using the Cloud Nine Croc Clips.
3. Set the Cloud Nine Original Wand to high and take vertical sections of the hair to curl from root to end, hold for 5 seconds and release. Do not disturb the curl.
4. Repeat technique for another two sections curling in the same direction, so that you have a group of three fresh curls.
5. Brush all the curls together while they are still warm. Pincurl the section up and leave to finish cooling.
6. Continue this technique through the back of the head. When you reach the front section, switch to horizontal sections and continue from desired parting
7. Once all curls are cool, release gently, and mist hair evenly with a light hold working spray. Brush to bring hair together and mould waves into place
8. Set hair with a finishing spray.