Cloud Nine ambassador Renya Xydis shows us a nifty way to create a gorgeous faux bob
- Section hair into three vertical sections, with the middle section of hair about 1cm wide. Clip away the two side sections.
- Tightly braid the middle section and secure with a thin elastic.
- Neatly curl all remaining hair, pinning in vertical sections to set. Once set, brush through the curls using a Cloud Nine Pin Bristle Paddle brush.
- Finish braiding the hair left out from the braid and pin up to conceal. Attach Kela hair jewellery to the braid.
- Neatly tuck all remaining hair up to create a faux bob and secure with pins.