PARTY LOOKS: EMBROIDERED PONYTAIL
Cloud Nine ambassador Renya Xydis shows us how to create an embroidered ponytail
- Start by blow drying freshly washed hair and roughly straightening with the Cloud Nine Wide Iron.
- Take a circular section of hair at the centre of the back of the head, secure into a ponytail.
- Gather the rest of the hair around the ponytail ensuring hair is pulled tight and neat before securing.
- Curl the lengths of the ponytail in inch thick sections by wrapping around the Cloud Nine Original Iron.
- Stitch metallic thread into the hair around the base of the ponytail in concentric circles using an embroidery needle.
- Gently brush out curls and tease the pony tail with the Cloud Nine Paddle Brush to create fullness.
- Pull out small pieces of the ponytail for texture.
Tip: Add a mixture of glitter and gel to the base of the ponytail for effect.