EFFORTLESS SWEPT BACK PONY
Cloud Nine Ambassador Renya Xydis shows us how to create an effortlessly swept back pony
- Start by creating a deep side part on the top of the head.
- With a Cloud Nine pin bristle paddle brush, sweep all hair into a low pony at the base the neck, securing tightly with an elastic.
- Wrap a piece of hair around the elastic to conceal. Add in a bow accessory just below the base of the pony.
- Put some bends through the ponytail with the Curling Wand.
- Neatly tuck all remaining hair up to create a faux bob and secure with pins.