Festival Looks: Bubble Ponytail
Kirsty-Anne Sage, Cloud Nine Guest Artist demonstrates how to create a Bubble Ponytail using The Cloud Nine Touch Iron
- Select the preferred temperature setting on the Cloud Nine Touch Iron by tapping plates together. Part in the centre and section hair into two horizontal parts.
- Taking thin sections, twist and pull The Touch Iron through the hair to curl.
- Continue this curling technique around the head.
- For messy texture, rake through the curls with hands.
- Take random sized sections of hair and create a few plaits around the head. To give the plaits some width and texture separate using fingers.
- Sweep hair into a low pony and secure with an elastic. Tie off 3 equal sections of the pony tail with elastic. Pinch and separate each section for more volume.