ACCESSORISED SLEEK PONY
Cloud Nine ambassador Renya Xydis shows us how to create an accessorised sleek pony
- Start by creating a deep side part on the top of the head.
- Create a small braid down the part line, securing at the crown of the head with a small clear elastic. Attach Kela charms along the braid as close together as possible.
- Pass the Wide Iron through the hair until all hair is smooth and straight.
- Sweep all hair into a low pony at the base the neck, securing tightly with an elastic.
- Using the Cloud Nine pin bristle paddle brush and the Wide Iron, pass through the ponytail to ensure the hair is straight.
- Tie a thick bow around the ponytail, then tie a thin piece of ribbon around the pony leaving out about 10cm to attach more Kela Charms.